- Are you 16-24 years old?
- Is your mental health stopping you from finding or keeping a job?
- Are drugs or alcohol getting in the way of finding or keeping a job?
Our Youth Employment Specialists can help you:
- Make a resume
- Job search
- Increase your job skills
- Help support you with training
- Prepare for interviews
- Keep a job
How do I become part of the program?
- You can refer yourself or by your supports such as your doctors, a family member, mental health clinic, and community agency by completing the STRIDE Referral Form.
- If you would like further information, please contact us.
We can come out and meet you in your community at a convenient spot such as your school, a coffee shop, or the library. Have more questions? No problem, click the link to our Frequently Asked Questions page.